For so many of us, 2020 meant shifts, challenges, changes, and pivots in our lives and in our work. On today’s show, I have Tawnya Gilbert, creator of the Brave to the Bone Podcast; listen in for a brave conversation about the changes in her life and how she supports women in rewriting their own narrative, so they can change the stories that they tell themselves about themselves and their self-worth.
Tawnya Gilbert is a nurse, transformational coach, author, and host of the Brave to the Bone Podcast. She created the Surviving Covid Art Series which has been featured in 7 hospitals. Tawnya and her work have been featured on television and other media outlets, and she has recently created a course for women to support them in changing the stories they have been telling themselves so they can find freedom from self-limiting life cycles.
Inside this episode:
- How she made big changes in the era of Covid-19.
- How letting go of alcohol changed everything in her life.
- The power of your story and claiming your brave story.
- Uncovering your superpower.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Grab my FREE guide: “3 Healing Abundance Strategies for Heart-Led Leaders”: create more abundance in your soul business while healing your life with these 3 easy strategies. Get instant access at emilyperry.com/freeguide.
- If you are ready to uplevel your results and accelerate your Soul Business, then you won’t want to miss MAGNETIC, my soul business accelerator for heart-led leaders. Get on the waitlist to be the first to hear at emilyperry.com/waitlist.
- The Clearing Limiting Beliefs Masterclass: start re-writing your story right now. www.emilyperry.com/clear
- Tag us in your Instagram stories: @iambrightwater, @emilyperry.co, @rockyourpurpose.
Thank you so much for being a part of this community!