So, as you grow as a leader, and as you lead yourself forward, you might have noticed something that I call the messy middle. It’s that place where you’ve outgrown the old version of your business (and maybe even your own identity as a leader), and yet you’re still growing into this new, next-level version of you and your heart-centered business.
It’s that place where you feel called to rise up and make choices and decisions that you might not feel ready to make, and maybe be more visible along the way.
In this episode of the Rock Your Purpose Podcast, we are talking about the messy growth as a spirit-led entrepreneur thanks to some great conversations I have had recently with my coaching clients.
Inside the show:
- Messy growth as a spirit-led entrepreneur
- The uncomfortable state of attaining next level leadership
- Tips on dealing with the messy middle
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ready to get unstuck, end self-sabotage, & grow your heart-centered business? Grab my free guide, 3 Steps to Clearing Limiting Beliefs, and unlock your potential as a heart-centered leader. Grab your guide here.
- Help others find this show: leave us a 5-star rating and review and be entered to win our monthly giveaway! We’re giving out Rock Your Purpose swag to a reviewer at the end of each month: you can leave your review on Apple Podcasts right here.
- Ready to do the inner work, heal, get inspired on the entrepreneurial path? Join us in the FREE Rock Your Purpose Facebook Community and connect with like-minded souls on the journey of heart-centered entrepreneurship. Join the group here.
Other episodes that can support you as a heart-centered entrepreneur:
LISTEN ANYWHERE YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Thank you for being a part of the RYP community!