You might have noticed this yourself— you might have noticed that as you become more visible, you’re starting to experience more and more feelings around imposter syndrome, around feeling like you are enough and that you have something to say.
In this episode of the Rock Your Purpose Podcast, we are diving into that link, into that connection between becoming more visible and feeling imposter syndrome.
Inside the show:
- The connection between becoming more visible and the feelings of imposter syndrome.
- Self-sourcing when you’re more visible.
- Ways to navigate imposter syndrome through connection to your inner wisdom.
- And, so much more.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ready to get unstuck, end self-sabotage, & grow your heart-centered business? Grab my free guide, 3 Steps to Clearing Limiting Beliefs, and unlock your potential as a heart-centered leader. Grab your guide here.
- Help others find this show: leave us a 5-star rating and review and be entered to win our monthly giveaway! We’re giving out Rock Your Purpose swag to a reviewer at the end of each month: you can leave your review on Apple Podcasts right here.
- Ready to do the inner work, heal, get inspired on the entrepreneurial path? Join us in the FREE Rock Your Purpose Facebook Community and connect with like-minded souls on the journey of heart-centered entrepreneurship. Join the group here.
Other episodes that can support you on visibility and imposter syndrome:
LISTEN ANYWHERE YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
Thank you for being a part of the RYP community!